In Colour

In Colour
2022 - 2024

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Works of the workshops

At a couple of workshops I recently run, I decided to include projects using the Big Shot, Christmas, & something I had learnt at regionals (Melbourne 2011).
This little Pillow box is Wild Wasabi card stock, with Wild Wasabi ink brayered onto the  Hounds Tooth embossing folder, before running it through the big shot (ok that bit wasn't new, but the next bit was).
The ribbon flowers were show on stage by Miriam Spiess, along with lots of other great ideas.
Punch out a circle (or I used the fancy flower punch), cover it with sticky sheet, then stick the ribbon down working from the outside into the centre, ruffling it as you go. & add a pretty brad.


These were the make & take projects. I tried to keep the colours & stamp sets to a minimum, so that it's easier for the guests to recreate at home. But of course I still have to add somethings in for fun.
Colours: Wild Wasabi & Whisper White. Stamp sets: Welcome Christmas & music notes.

The hostess already had an Idea Book & Catalogue, so I made this little set of 3" christmas cards, & Tote as her gift.
I used the current christmas dsp & the same stamp set that we used for the make & takes.

 Faux photo tinting technique: This card was part of a colouring class.
Winter Post & Lovely as a Tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment