In Colour

In Colour
2022 - 2024

Sunday 13 November 2011

More swaps for Melbourne

I can't seem to make just one design of swaps, so I made a couple of designs, then just changed the colours once...or twice.
Antique Aqua
Colours: Pool Party, Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla. Stamp set: Delicate Doilies & Tagtastic.

Cherries & Cream
Colours: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso & Very Vanilla. Stamp sets: Tagtasic & Elements of Style.

Crumb Cake & Cream
Colours: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede & Very Vanilla. Stamp sets: Tagtastic & Elements of Style.
All projects contain, Seem Binding Ribbon, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Decorative Label Punch, Lace Ribbon Border Punch & White Frost or Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint (spritzed).

1 comment:

  1. Just love these cards, I got the cherries & cream one from you at regionals,so pretty. It was my first time going to regionals and i loved it.I think i see a case coming on. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete