In Colour

In Colour
2022 - 2024

Thursday 22 November 2012

Pop-up Present Card & Box-in-a-Bag

When we were invited to my sister in-law Carolyn's, 30th I got stuck for ideas. Till I discovered the pop-up present card. I thought Turning 30 is a nice round number, so I thought why not make a box-a-bag in matching paper & fill it with 30 Fredo Frogs.
Flirtatious Specialty designer series paper, Creative Elements stamp set, Scallop Trim Border Punch,  Decorative Label Punch, Sm & Lg Tag Punches, Wisteria Wonder & Concord Crush.



White Taffeta Ribbon in a double bow & Rhinestone Jewel on the butterfly.

Pop-up presents inside the card.




Some other attempts at making Carolyn's birthday card, with the advice my daughter gave me, that Carolyn likes purple, frogs & butterflies.
This card is made with inspiration from Paula Dobson's fabulous sponging technique.
All a Flutter & Inspired by Nature.

All a Flutter, Nature Walk, Clearly for you & French Foliage.

The butterflies have a little touch of White Frost Shimmer Paint added to the wings.

Perfectly Penned, Strength & Hope, Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Rich Razzleberry.

I've added glitter to the White Embossing Powder for a sparkling emboss & resist technique.
Stripes Textured Embossing Folder.


No comments:

Post a Comment