In Colour

In Colour
2022 - 2024

Monday 24 March 2014

"Down by the beach" Diorama Card

I haven't included any proper instruction for this card so I hope my pictures & explanation help you to understand how it works.
Stamps sets: Woodgrain, Wetlands & By the Tide.
Colours: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Soft Sky, Island Indigo,  Marina Mist,  So Saffron & Jet Black Staz-on


This card is basically two pieces of card stock the same size ( Sahara Sand ) with 1" &  1/2" score lines down both sides of each, one for the front & the other for the back. I used a circle framelit to cut a hole in the front.
Back ground sponging and stamping on whisper white, glued onto the inside of the back piece.
Then I used acetate to add the extra image to finish the scene. First I stamped the duck onto the acetate, then stamped, coloured and cut out another duck ( excluding the legs, because they've already been stamped onto the acetate) and  stuck it over the duck on the acetate with glue dots.
Note: I only stuck the acetate into one side of the card, this allows you to be able fold in the sides to fit into an envelope, or stretch it out for display.

No comments:

Post a Comment